Thursday, May 02, 2013

From Zero to Pro.

One day, Clara started crawling and she's suddenly a professional crawler.  There was no testing the waters - say, crawling a few steps then stopping and taking a break.  Nope.  Clara immediately was able to crawl all over the apartment, following me from room to room.

I was positive she was going to skip crawling all together because she loves standing and pulling herself along the coffee table and the rungs of the crib.  But somehow she has seamlessly intergrated crawling into her repetoire.

I also thought my house was pretty well childproofed.  All it takes is a crawling, inquisitive baby to poke holes in all your artfully laid plans.  Oh well.  Now I'm running around the apartment adding more childproofing with a zooming baby close on my heels.

No comments: