Saturday, July 02, 2005

So I was born in the year of the Dragon. Interesting. Here's what I found out about THAT little factiod.

Year of the Dragon
Dragons tend to be popular individuals who are always full of life and enthusiasm, with a reputation for being fun-loving. They make good priests, artists and politicians.

Good priests? Nope. Not for me.

Good Artists? Ding! Ding! Ding! - hit that one on the nose.

Good Politicians - I am very politically aware and active in local issues...

Hmmm...maybe there's something to all this astrology.

That - and it is pretty cool having a Dragon as a symbol. My mother and sister got stuck with Sheep and Dog, repsectively.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I too, am year of the dragon, because you...um...told me I am. Dragon's kick serious ass because they're the only imaginary creature in the Chinese zodiac. Go dragons! I would yell out a dragon sound but I don't know what kind of sound they actually make.