Saturday, March 23, 2013

I remembered I started a blog.

I never read blogs. I should but I don't. But this week I read a few blog posts from friends that were interesting and inspiring.  Like this one by Libby Emmons: www.li88yemmons.blogspot.com.

And that made me remember...didn't I have a blog once long ago?  The answer is yes.  This one.  After a few harried minutes trying to remember what and where my blog was and re-authenticating my account after  (it turns out) an unintended 8 year absence, I found it and have decided to reactivate it.

I read over the old posts - and you should too.  I cringed a bit  and considered editing them but I have decided to leave them alone for posterity.

A lot has changed in 8 years. 

 I am older. 

That and I met and fell in love with Gerald Schultz and 8 months ago we had our first child together - Clara.. We bought an apartment together and are living in Washington Heights.

I have been wanting to write about the experience of being pregnant and being a new mom.  I think a blog will keep me writing.  Of course, I probably thought that 8 years ago too.

Here's to the girl who once danced on the bar at Hogs and Heifers with her sister Sam.

(I actually forgot this happened until I looked at this blog.)

Jeannine.

No comments: